If you need to get a mailing out the door quickly, our Express Letter option is about the quickest way to get it done.
Here’s all we need from you:
1. A mailing list saved as a CSV file
Most software allows you to export addresses in CSV format, and MS Excel allows you to save your spreadsheet as a CSV (comma separated values) format.
Check out our YouTube video for assistance:
2. Your document saved as a PDF
There are various ways to create a PDF from an MS Word document. Word 2010 has the option included. You can also use Adobe products or download a free PDF tool at primopdf.com.
When you have these two items, log into (or sign up for) your LetterStream account and choose Express Letter as the job you want to create. You’ll be prompted for your address list and your document (or documents). If you have a logo with your return address built into it, you can even use it for the outside of the envelope.
There are other options as well:
- the ability to share a proof with others
- notification when mailing is complete
- the ability to add newsletters, fliers or other documents to the mailing
- the ability to add additional promotional wording to the outside of the envelope
See our YouTube video for help with this:
What do we do next?
- We print your document in black and white or color print
- We print your document on white or color paper
- We address a #10 white envelope with your return address and recipient name
- We add USPS First-Class postage
- We fold your document(s), put them in the envelope, seal and mail them
We guarantee you’ll be pleased with the speed, quality and service you receive from LetterStream, every step of the way.
Still not convinced? Click here for more information about sending Express Letters via LetterStream.