The Postal Regulatory Commission (PRC) has approved the January 2023 price increase for a number of products and services that the USPS offers, and the new rates will go into effect on Sunday, January 22, 2023.
The price of a first-class stamp will be raised by three cents. Below are the other notable changes that will have an impact on some of the products LetterStream has to offer:
- First Class postage is going up 3 cents; from .60 to .63
- Certified mail is going up 15 cents; from 4.00 to 4.15
- Certified ERR (Electronic Return Receipt) is going up 10 cents; from 2.00 to 2.10
- First Class flats are going up 6 cents; from 1.20 to 1.26
- Postcards are going up 4 cents; from .44 to .48
- Extra Ounces (Letters) are going up 4 cents; from .20 to .24
- International postage is going up 5 cents; from 1.40 to 1.45
- Registered mail is going up .80; from 18.25 to 19.05
- Standard/Marketing mail is going up 4 cents; from .26 to .30
If you’re looking for an electronic way to send your statements, we provide an email delivery service (eDoc Delivery), which allows you to send your documents via email – directly through your LetterStream account. This can be done in place of, or in addition to, your real mail. Click here for more information.
For more information regarding this price increase, visit the USPS website or download the complete list of January 2023 USPS rate changes.
Visit our website for more information about LetterStream and how to send your mail online without ever touching a piece of paper.